|Home||» Products||» turkey red oil||» sulphonated castor oil|
sulphonated castor oil
Banking on our years of industrial experience, we are involved in offering a premium quality range of Sulphonated Castor Oil. These oils are used in the manufacturing of soaps, lubricants, hydraulic and brake fluids, paints and dyes. In addition, our Sulphonated Castor Oil is also used as a defoamer in sugar, paper and brewery industry. Our oils are extracted from excellent quality castor seeds at our hygienic facility, in complete adherace with international quality standards.
- High viscosity
- Zero toxicity
Turkey Red oil is chemically sulphated castor oil. It is a liquid of varying viscosity
and physical characteristics. Soluble in water and available in various grades 50%,
60%, & 70% according to the product sulfated.
** Turkey Red Oil 50% **
- White Disinfectant Products.
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Agriculture as organic manure.
- Paper industry for deforming.
- Cosmetics as emulsifiers.
- Paints and inks as lubricants.
** Turkey Red Oil 70% **
- As a softner for Sizing in the textile industry.
- For Vat and Napthol dyeing of cellulose.
- As an anionic wetting agent and emulsifier.
- As a defoamer in Sugar, Paper and Brewery industry.
- As an Emulsifier in the pesticide industry.
- As an Additive in the lubricant and petroleum industry.
- Also used extensively in the Rubber, Ball bearing and leather industries.
- Also used for cleaning floors
** Turkey Red Oil 30% **
TRO 30% is generally used in soap industries.