|Home||» Products||» Turkey Red Oil||» Turkey Red Oil|
Turkey Red Oil
Established in the year 2009, we are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Turkey Red Oil. These oils are extracted from premium quality castor seed at our hygienic facility under the able guidance of veteran experts. Our Turkey Red Oil is used in textile, paper, sugar & pharmaceutical industry as a defoaming agent. In cosmetics, it is used as emulsifier and in agricultural fields used as organic manure. Our clients can also avail these oils from us at a pocket friendly price.
- High water solubility
- Pure quality
- Longer shelf life
Turkey Red oil is chemically sulphated castor oil. It is a liquid of varying viscosity
and physical characteristics. Soluble in water and available in various grades 50%,
60%, & 70% according to the product sulfated.
** Turkey Red Oil 50% **
- White Disinfectant Products.
- Paints and inks as lubricants.
** Turkey Red Oil 70% **
- As a softner for Sizing in the textile industry.
- For Vat and Napthol dyeing of cellulose.
- As an anionic wetting agent and emulsifier.
- As a defoamer in Sugar, Paper and Brewery industry.
- As an Emulsifier in the pesticide industry.
- As an Additive in the lubricant and petroleum industry.
- Also used extensively in the Rubber, Ball bearing and leather industries.
- Also used for cleaning floors
** Turkey Red Oil 30% **
TRO 30% is generally used in soap industries.