|Home||» Products||» Turkey Red Oil||» Turkey red oil exporter india|
Turkey red oil exporter india
Turkey Red oil is chemically sulphated castor oil. It is a liquid of varying viscosity
and physical characteristics. Soluble in water and available in various grades 50%,
60%, & 70% according to the product sulfated.
** Turkey Red Oil 50% **Application :-
- White Disinfectant Products.
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Agriculture as organic manure.
- Paper industry for deforming.
- Cosmetics as emulsifiers.
- Paints and inks as lubricants.
** Turkey Red Oil 70% **
- As a softner for Sizing in the textile industry.
- For Vat and Napthol dyeing of cellulose.
- As an anionic wetting agent and emulsifier.
- As a defoamer in Sugar, Paper and Brewery industry.
- As an Emulsifier in the pesticide industry.
- As an Additive in the lubricant and petroleum industry.
- Also used extensively in the Rubber, Ball bearing and leather industries.
- Also used for cleaning floors
** Turkey Red Oil 30% **
TRO 30% is generally used in soap industries.